Park Hyatt, Toronto
Address: 4 Avenue Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5R 2E8, Canada
Phone: 416 925 1234
Other Info: CALL ahead as Kosher reservations are required – An upscale luxury hotel with a kosher restaurant in Toronto, Canada
- Toronto is the fifth largest city in North America. Larger cities include Mexico City, New York City, Los Angeles and Chicago
- The coldest temperature ever recorded in Toronto was -31.3C (-24.3F) on January 4, 1981. The windchill on that day was -44.7C (-48.5F), the coldest ever.
- Over 30% of Toronto residents speak a language other than English and French. Just ride the subways and that fact will hit home. Dual language street signs can be found in Little Italy, Little Portugal and Chinatown.
- The Toronto Zoo is the largest in Canada. It is home to over 16,000 animals representing 491 species.
- The Toronto Islands, just a short ferry ride away from downtown Toronto, comprise the largest urban car-free community in North America. They are also a very popular recreational destination and home to the Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport.