The Admiral Weaver Inn
Address: Newport, Rhode Island
Other Info: The only Kosher Bed & Breakfast Property in Rhode Island
Jewish Resources for your visit:
The world famous Cliff-walk along the oceans passes behind many of the famous mansions and offers incredible views. There is an easier and harder leg of the walk, so ask locally for the most suitable options for you
If you choose to tour just one mansion, make it ‘the Breakers’, an astounding mansion that was the summer cottage of the Vanderbilt family of railroad fame.
Opt for the Children’s Audio tour, which is enjoyed by the adults at least as much as the children for a more interesting experience
- Rhode Island is the smallest state in size in the United States. It covers an area of 1,214 square miles. Its distances North to South are 48 miles and East to West 37 miles.
- Rhode Island shares a state water border with New York.
- Rhode Island has no county government. It is divided into 39 municipalities each having its own form of local government.
- The world’s largest bug is on the roof of New England Pest Control in Providence. It’s a big blue termite, 58 feet long and 928 times actual termite size.
- The Touro Synagogue is the oldest synagogue in North America. Built in 1763 the synagogue houses the oldest Sefer Torah in North America.
More coming up… after these helpful resources:
Please note that KosherVacationCentral.com can not vouch for the reliability or definite kosher status of any establishment or kosher agency found in our site or app. We do try very hard to bring you only verified listings at the time of listing.
However, things do change and information may be inaccurate, so please do your diligence!